5 Reasons Why Molito is the Hippest Place in Alabang
Beautiful, relaxing, and simply breathtaking. These aptly describe Molito Lifestyle Center, the hippest and newest go-to place in the Alabang community. You’ll find some of the finest cafes, restaurants, and specialty shops in this elegant haven.
Created in 2012 in the area that used to be the home of the popular “Big Bang sa Alabang”, Molito’s unique concept that combines modern lifestyle amenities with nature immediately became a hit among residents of the South, as well as among travelers and visitors. Over the years, it developed into a favorite choice for get-togethers, family dinners, celebrations, and even for business meetings. Molito’s relaxing open area and outdoor ambiance is a favorite of the many who want a regular place to go to after a stressful day at the office or in school. Its casual vibe is a perfect mix of the right quiet-and-busy and private-but-open community.
Molito is Alabang’s hippest entertainment, dining, and shopping destination because of these – and here are five more reasons:
1. Molito Alabang is a public place that takes you far from the crowd. Even if it’s located in a busy area of Metro Manila, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to a whole new world the minute you step into the lifestyle center. Even if you’re still in the city, it will feel like you’re somewhere in paradise, where the stressful hustle and bustle of life won’t stand in your way. The seemingly endless green lawn will turn into a secret garden, where children can enjoy playing with relatives and friends – and where you and your companions can chill out after a tiring day. Molito also has a floor fountain that you and your kids will surely love. The waters help give off relaxing and calming vibes. Some people swear that the colorful fountain can even be a bit meditative!
2. Restaurants at Molito are aplenty, so you have a lot of options when you want to satisfy your grumbling stomach – or when you want to celebrate or unwind with food. In addition, Molito Lifestyle Center has several cross-cultural dining places that attract a lot of people. Visitors, especially those who are not from the Alabang community, make it a point to try any of these restaurants. Aside from world-class dining places, coffee shops and specialty stores are also scattered all over the place. Bars at Molito Alabang are a favorite among regulars, especially on weekends. Likewise, art and culture aficionados will love the art gallery at Molito, especially when local artists are featured in special exhibits. The community also advocates the arts as talent camps and workshops are often held at the venue.
3. This lifestyle center is an all-in-one fun and entertainment venue. At night, the area is often converted into a venue for musicians to showcase their talents and skills. Families and friends gather for special musical shows and concerts from time-to-time. Molito can also turn into a festival ground for food connoisseurs.
4. One of the things that set Molito Lifestyle Center apart from other malls or entertainment and shopping destinations is its outdoor ambiance. You won’t find it difficult to enjoy the cool breeze as you sit outside with friends and family, the vast green field relaxing your eyes (and nerves). If you want to know how it feels like to “slow down” life a bit, Molito is where you should go. Just walk around, find a good spot with a table and umbrella, get your favorite hot or iced drink, and simply sit down and relax. It’s the best place in Alabang where you can throw away all your worries and stresses and think only of all the good things life has to offer.
5. But what really makes Molito Lifestyle Center the hippest place in Alabang is its sense of community. It’s more than just a mall. Molito (Spanish term for little mall) brings together families, individuals from all walks of life, friends, travelers and passersby, and groups. Every day, it creates a community that knows how to slow down and have fun; a community that enjoys the symbiotic relationship of man-made aesthetics and nature; a community that values life.
So, the next time you feel like life has been dragging you down too much, remember that there’s a cool
and hip place in Alabang called Molito. And as soon as you can, head on over to this beautiful, relaxing,
and breathtaking paradise right in the middle of the city. Don’t forget to bring your family and friends!
(And, yes, check out – and enjoy – all the stuff we told you about!)